Wendly Light, Director of Integrated Education at the USCJ, and principal author of a PELIE grant, authorized me to share this invitation to you. Kindly disseminate this notice to education directors of complementary schools who might be interested in this web course.
1. In addition to the nine 90 minute webinars, participants are expected to spend 1-5 hours a week working on the assignments (i.e. readings, forum discussions, reflections, projects including the final project).
2. Participants are expected to complete the weekly assignments (i.e. readings, forum discussions, reflections and projects), the web tools group assignment, and send your projects (i.e. if assigned) through one of the different web tools such as Gmail or Skype.
3. Participants will begin to implement what they have learned in this class through teaching, training or mentoring your staff.
4. Participants will reflect on their learning during the week through using the reflection forum on Jewish-education.org.
5. Participants will attend (or listen to the recordings) all the live video sessions. Those who cannot attend the live webinars are expected to listen to the recording of the video session, write and submit a one page summary of the webinar and a reflection narrative on how to apply what was discussed (in the recording) in your educational setting.
Director of Integrated Education
United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
Los Angeles, California 90048