What is a word cloud?
- to brain storm a topic or create a discussion either inside the class or online
- to teach vocabulary
- to promote reading comprehension
- to highlight important ideas from a discussion or a video content
- to motivate students about a new topic to be learned
- to enable students to demonstrate their understanding of a concept or complex idea
- to share student expectations about a topic or classroom behavior
- to build classroom community by placing the names of all the students in a class with a word cloud
On the next blogpost we will begin our discussion of the word cloud web tool, Word It Out.